3D Drawing Tutorial 3D Drawing Tutorial

Good effort =)

You should have gone deeper into coloring, Anyone can figure out how to simply color different sides differently. And you should have explained 1 and 3 vanishing point drawing.

Skate Triligoy FIXED Skate Triligoy FIXED

Nice =)

First skate movie ive seen that was not worth blamming =) nice work!

Next time though, you can update you last submission instead of reposting. Reposting defenetly brings your score down.

Gone - Part 1 Gone - Part 1

Didnt like the car

I like your drawing style, but i didnt like that car drawing, it didnt fit in, should have drawn it like the rest. And i didnt like the driving scene either, could have been much better with some more easing in/out and a litte more work put into it.

also, if i were you i would draw just a little bit less sketchy, like the backround biling when you see the car take of in the first scene.

The rest though was GREAT! =D

thats as constructive my critisism will be =P

MephistonX responds:

as ive said, the car is meant to be different from the rest, and the first scene background, was alot neater, then i accidentaly delted all the colour, so i redid it really quikly without much care cos it had pissed me off -thanx anywho

Sudoku! Sudoku!

One of the few good AS works with good graphics!

6 in interactivity since i dont really like soduko.

Great work! i really think your work deserves more score.

One of the few good AS works with good graphics!

Dagobah Jedi Training Dagobah Jedi Training

good bit on the way.

what you need is to get nicer buttons, and more games, and make them harder! i got 400 points on my first try easily.

Jedi Game Jedi Game

nice!

my score:341

pretty nice game =) could be better grafics but its still good!